Your Questions Answered
Here are some commonly asked questions (FAQs) to give you more information about Photography by Jonathan Arlia and my services.
- Drone photography & videography (for real estate properties, businesses, and events).
- Event photography & videography (such as concerts, business conferences, non-profit, and celebrations).
- Portraits (including business headshots, family portraits, senior/graduate photoshoots, and model promotion).
- 3D Virtual Tours (specializing in theaters, restaurants, salons, and other venues)
Most of the photoshoots that I offer take place on-location in the Tucson area, and there are many good spots available! We can also take pictures in more familiar indoor environments, such as your home or workplaces.
Upon request, we can find another venue to work in, such as a church or another indoor area.
Of course, for real estate shoots & events, the location is understood to be at the real estate property or at the venue of the event.
- Once you contact me, we will set up a meeting (which can be on the phone, over Zoom, or in-person). We will then go over the details of the job, including the time and date of the photo shoot, and review contracts and booking fee.
- Please be aware that my time is valuable, and if you cannot make the meeting on time, let me know well ahead of our appointment and we can reschedule. If an appointment has been made and you are more than 30 minutes late, there will be a $20.00 fee added to the cost of your service. For two no shows I will move on to the next client.
- Unforeseen circumstances sometimes occur. I require at least 3 days’ notice for rescheduling. Reschedules with less notice will lose their initial deposit.
- One reschedule is allowed per client. Rescheduling a 2nd time will result in an additional $100.00 fee added to the cost of your service.
- If I am the one who needs to reschedule, I will contact you as soon as I can. If it happens that I cannot contact you to reschedule a meeting more than 3 hours before or to reschedule a shoot more than 3 days in advance, I will communicate and work with you to resolve any problems in the most reasonable way.
- The booking (or deposit) fee is 30% of the agreed final cost of service. This is not added to the price of hiring me but is included. This fee is non-refundable.
- During our initial meeting, we will go over all of the details of your photo shoot and come to a mutual agreement on the terms. At this point, we will sign the appropriate contracts.
- Once the job is completed, I will send you an invoice. Payment is due on-delivery. I may choose (at my discretion) to extend the deadline for payment up to 2 weeks after job completion.
- I’ll be happy to set up a free consultation with you to discuss my packages and pricing. Click here to go to my Contact page.
- I require at least 3 days’ notice for any cancellation. Cancellations made with less notice will lose their initial deposit.
- No shows on the day of the appointment will be charged the cost of service agreed on in the contract IN FULL.
- If for any reason I am the one that needs to cancel & am unable to complete the job entirely, all monies paid by the client will be fully refunded, (INCLUDING the deposit fee).
- You will have my dedicated customer support throughout this job! I will apply all of the prep work to ensure that every part of this project is done right.
- If at any time throughout this process there are any issues or problems, I will communicate with anyone I need to, and do whatever I can (within reason) to resolve those issues. My main focus is your satisfaction for a successfully completed job!
Have a Question That Wasn't Answered
I am excited about the prospect of having a conversation with you! I provide all my clients with free consultations regarding the photography service they’re interested in. So, let’s get started!